greeting from Italy!

Collapse
X
  • Klockan
  • Show
Clear All

• greeting from Italy!

:wink: Hi!
    I'm a registered user of www.mx5forum.com (Italian forum)
    Last year I pass my holiday in you fabulous country.
    I've see all coasts from Nyköping, direction sud, stay 2 days in the island of Öland, Ystad, Malmö, Göteborg, Kristinehamn and Stoccolma, for a total of 14 days.
    I'm in love of you marvellous nature ops:
    anyway while I was in a place who named Beddinge (near Skurup-Ystad) I've see a miata meeting! :shock: I think it may be about 13 cars! maybe was 8-10 of august!
    Someone of you?

greeting from Italy!

Hi Alecaba
    Yes, it was the Swedish Miataclub that you met.
    And it was the 12 of august that we past thru Beddinge.
    Next time you come to Sweden, don’t hesitate to contact us if you come back here again.
    I’m just back from a holiday in Italy, I’ve been two weeks in Lido de Jesolo, not far from Venice.
    Unfortunately my kids were with us, so we couldn’t use our Miata, but next time……
    // Roland Olsson
    Signed by Tom Matano
    Cold air carbonkit, Racing Beat extraktor, RoadsterSport Midpipe with Catalytic Converter, High-performance sport silencer, Jackson Racing Sway Bar Set, LED-Bakljus, LED-Bromsljus, LaminX-film fram, Sänkt 40mm, Spacers 10mm, Kromat tanklock, Vita reflexer och blinkers, Vita mätarinstrument+kromring, kromringar runt ventiler, Ratt-Guardian Design Corsa-D, Larm, Vindavvisare, Lackerade lyftare till motorhuv och bagagerum, Tonande golvbelysning.

Comment

Trade MiataUsa 4 MiataEuropean 1-4months holliday!

Trade UsaMiata4EuropeanMiata 1-4 Months

http://spaces.msn.com/members/repo4sale/

Please reply!

JohnChun California/Florida

repo4sale@yahoo.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Ta bort  
      x
      x
      Avancerade alternativ
      Rendering Options

Vänligen skriv in de sex bokstäver eller siffror som syns i bilden här bredvid.

Registration Image Förnya bild
      Working...
      X