Greek MX5 Club - European Roadtrip '05

Collapse
X
  • Klockan
  • Show
Clear All

• Greek MX5 Club - European Roadtrip '05

Hej på er alla grabbar and fellow Miata enthusiasts in Sweden,

Two fellow members and myself, of the Greek MX-5 club, decided to take our babies a trip a bit further from our borders this summer and roadtrip around Europe, enjoy the pretty sceneries of our lovely continent and also get a chance to meet fellow Miatatistas around Europe.

We are leaving Greece on the 16th, we'll meet our Polish friends in Warsaw on the 20th, and we'd like to get to meet you guys next.
    I estimate that we re going to be at Stockholm on Sunday 26/6 so if you have any club meeting we'd like to see you and hopefully take a drive around your beautiful town.

Med vänlig hälsning from (rainy today) Athens!

Socrates

Hello,
    look for my answer under Internationellt "Foreign clubs" and you find an answer about Sundays. As this day 26/6 is the day after the Swedish "Mid Summer Day" a lot of people is away with their familys, or suffering from "hangover".... But I will meet you up on Riddarholmen, due to my wifes working that day. See you there.
    Velocity Red -06 LE nr:2020 utav 3500st (som ersättning för "låååga blå" efter 12 år)
    MSV:Bright Yellow Mini Cooper S Countryman All4 -12 "Gurra"
    Enthusiastbil 1: Austin-Healey Sprite AN5 "Frogeye" 1959. I min ägo sedan nov.-74
    Entusiastbil 2: sigpicAustin-Healey 3000 Mk2 Sports Convertible BJ7 1962 (projekt) I min ägo sedan nov.-13
    "Arbetshäst" VW Caddy Maxi 140TDI DSG "extra allt" -14

Comment

Hej Borje,

Looking forward to meet you.
      If you want anything from down here let us know

MVH !

Sokos

Comment

Hello Sokos,
        It was nice meetimg you folks. Hope you enjoyed the short visit in Stockholm. I will use the T-shirt on the next clubmeeting.
        Have a safe drive on Nurburgring, remember what I told you...
        Give my regards to your friends and girlfriend
        Velocity Red -06 LE nr:2020 utav 3500st (som ersättning för "låååga blå" efter 12 år)
        Enthusiastbil 1: Austin-Healey Sprite AN5 "Frogeye" 1959. I min ägo sedan nov.-74
        Entusiastbil 2: sigpicAustin-Healey 3000 Mk2 Sports Convertible BJ7 1962 (projekt) I min ägo sedan nov.-13

Comment

Ursprungligen postat av Börje Engwall
          Hello Sokos,
          It was nice meetimg you folks. Hope you enjoyed the short visit in Stockholm. I will use the T-shirt on the next clubmeeting.
          Nu ser vi fram mot en T-tröja med Hypotenusor, kvadrater och tangenter på..... :shock:
          (Britt. translation:
          Now weré looking forward to a t-shirt full with Hyphothenusa, quadrants and tangents on it")

Ursprungligen postat av Börje Engwall
          Have a safe drive on Nurburgring, remember what I told you...
          Vad.....jag undrar vad, sa du till dom om Nürburgring - Inte köra under 7 minuter :lol: :lol:
          (Det är f_n att vi alltid måste hålla igen....... :P )
          (Britt. translation:
          What...I wonder What, you told hem about Nürburgring - Not to drive the whole north circuit under 7 minuites... :lol: It´s allways a problem to hold your horses in a Miata.. :lol: :lol: )

Comment

Ivan,
            det var snarare en återberättelse vad som kan hända med lite för optimistisk gasfot. Jag tror vi låter Jeppe berätta resten själv vid tillfälle...

Sorry, Sokos, it was just an explanation to Ivan about Nordshleife.

I heard from Anders that he took you for a drive on the scenic road to Gränna. Hope you bought some candies for the rest of the trip.I also think he made you something to eat and drink.We always seem to eat at his place. Hi,s a nice fellow.I heard that you liked his old Cooper.Nice car,indeed.

How much do you think I need to raise my car, to make it to Greece?

Anyway, it was nice meeting you folks.
            We keep in touch.

Comment

Hi There!
              It was a nice surprise when you you came and visited me and my family in Mjölby. It was nice to meet other Miatafoolks from ours sisterclub in Greece.
              I was really surprised that you could follow "the black sheep" in my homeroads, but you have for sure practice many times before (I could se that on yours slidingtires)
              I hope the journey has been fun for jou!
              And it is not impossible that the Greese Miataclub gets a visit next Year !!!!

Love/ Anders Bohman whit family

Ps. Sokos, I am sorry that I called you on the cellphone yesterday, but I didn't know that you had to pay for the call.

Comment

Hello again Sokos.

Here you have the adress to me and Börje!

frogeye@telia.com = Börje meatloafab@hotmail.com = Anders

Comment

hey guys!how are you?sorry for takin' so long to write anythin' but i've been really busy since we came back!

borje did gave us some advices on the ring,which was absolutely out of this world.it really is the green hell!!thanks very much borje!
                  as for the budget,it depends on your personal lifestyle!i spended 1500euros.
                  the other guys more than 2500 just because they shopped their asses off in frankfurt.so you have to figure it out.
                  as i told Anders i have a summer camp site in a place called "Aghia Anna" in north Evia.that's the big island on the aegean sea,actually almost one piece with the mainland.so if you ever come this way..

Anders thank you too very much.the whole meetin' was beutiful.on the ring i met some guys ridin' their bikes and their home town is that place you took us to with the candy shops!!
                  as for my tires i got new ones the day before the Ring,thank god,'cause if i hadn't i would have been into some serious trouble!

i think we are all lookin' forward seein' you guys again soon..!!

Comment

shit sorry Borje i read without lookin'.
                    you said raise the car,i thought about raisin the money cause i really had some trouble doin' that.Sorry!! ops:

as for the car get back on the standard height.i think it's best!and prepare yourshelf for some serious 3rd gear in powerslides.Literally!!!

waitin' for you guys!

Comment

Hej Anders & Borje!

Finally found some time to write to you guys!
                      All in all it was a fantastic trip full of adventures and zoom-zoom, and you Miata brothers contributed greatly to it!

Everything went fine at the Ring and i had a little adventure before that, the guys waited for me at the Ring, while i was about to leave Frankfurt, i couldnt find my car at the place i last parked it! Finally the cops picked it up and took it to some garage of theirs, so after paying the parking fine (150e ) i hurried quickly to the Ring to chase some Ferraris and other Miata's that were there

All i can say for you is that Sweden is in our hearts, we talk with the best words for your beautiful country and for you crazy guys there with your zoom-zoom mean machines

Anybody of you decides to pay Greece a visit, let us know, we are looking forward to meet you!

MVH / Best Regards to you and your families!

Sokos

p.s I attach some pics and I ll email you the rest guys.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Ta bort  
                      x
                      x
                      Avancerade alternativ
                      Rendering Options

Vänligen skriv in de sex bokstäver eller siffror som syns i bilden här bredvid.

Registration Image Förnya bild
                      Working...
                      X